You might want to transfer your domain away from your current registrar or reseller due to the following reasons:
- Expensive / High Renewal Fee
- Poor customer service
- I think I don’t like them!
Do not fret! We can assist you with our Domain Transfer service. During the transfer period, you should not encounter any interruptions to your domain usage. To ensure that a domain transfer is able to proceed smoothly, the following pre-requisites need to be fulfilled:
- You are the Domain Owner / Administrator
- Domain is not expired
Top Level Domain Transfer Steps
- Provide us the domain name and the Auth Code / EPP Code.
- We will create a request from our registrar.
- An email will be sent to the domain’s administrator email account to notify the transfer request.
- Click “Approve” if required, or as specified by the email.
- Your domain should be successfully transferred within 5-7 working days.
Country Level Domain – MY Transfer Steps
- Provide us the domain name.
- We will transfer the Invoicing Party to our reseller account, if necessary.
- An email will be sent to the domain’s administrator email account to notify the transfer.
- Your domain should be successfully transferred within 1-2 working days.